The website www.numismaticayfilatelia.com, (hereinafter the website) is owned by NUMISMÁTICA Y FILATELIA EXTREMEÑA SL, residing in PLAZA DULCE CHACÓN, 3, 06300, ZAFRA, Badajoz, Spain, with NIF/CIF B06704159. (hereinafter THE PROVIDER). Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Badajoz, Tomo 649, Libro 0, Folio 146, Hoja: BA-27787, Inscripción 1.
THE PROVIDER, responsible for the website, makes this document available to THE USER in order to comply with the obligations set out in Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), and offer all the information we consider relevant to protect their rights and security. Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user (hereinafter THE USER), committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provisions that may apply. The PROVIDER reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear in this legal notice, cookie policies, privacy policies, conditions of contracting, without there being any obligation to give prior notice or to inform the USER of such modifications, it being understood that their publication on the website is sufficient, therefore it is advisable to carefully read their contents in the event of accessing and making use of the information and services offered from this website.
In order to communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail next:
- Telephone: (34) 669 527 587.
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal address: PLAZA DULCE CHACÓN, 3, 06300, ZAFRA, Badajoz, Spain.
All notifications and communications between THE USER and THE PROVIDER shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any of the means listed above.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE.
- - Not to use the contents for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order; Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted; Use the contents and, in particular, information of any kind obtained through the website or services to send advertising, communications for direct sales purposes or any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people regardless of their purpose, as well as to refrain from marketing or disseminating in any way such information.
- - Infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights.
- - Impersonate any other user.
The establishment of hyperlinks does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between the PROVIDER and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor acceptance or approval of its contents or services.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY IN THE ACCESS AND USE.
The PROVIDER excludes to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- - The impossibility of access to the website or the lack of accuracy and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices or defects of all kinds of content and information transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available to the USER.
- - The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may produce alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or data of THE USER.
- - The PROVIDER declines any responsibility with respect to the information that is outside of this web and is not managed directly by our web master.
- - The PROVIDER does not guarantee or take responsibility for the functioning or accessibility of the linked sites, nor does it suggest, invite or recommend visiting them, and therefore will not be responsible for the results obtained. Nor will be responsible for the establishment of links by third parties.
In the event that THE USER or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, must send a notification to THE PROVIDER duly identifying and specifying the alleged violations.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to the PROVIDER, and none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website may be understood to have been transferred to the USER. In short, THE USER accessing this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or are the object of any kind of exploitation. Also, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are the property of the PROVIDER, or third parties, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the USER any rights over them.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMPLAINTS.
In order to lodge any complaint or claim with THE PROVIDER, THE USER should contact our Data Protection Delegate via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or the customer service department via the contact channels established in this document. There is the possibility of resorting to an out-of-court complaint mechanism established in Regulation (EU) no. 524/2013 of the Parliament and of the Council, of 21 May 2013 and to which you will have access through the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
The present conditions shall be governed by Spanish law and, where appropriate, common European law. The parties shall submit to the following courts and tribunals for the resolution of any conflicts that may arise between them, renouncing any other jurisdiction:
- a. In the event that THE USER has the condition of consumer, the courts and tribunals of the domicile of said user will be competent.
- b. In the event that the buyer has the status of businessman, the courts and tribunals of the locality of THE PROVIDER shall be competent.